Maximum Happiness Maximum Happiness

Thank goodness, what was in that coffee? :D I really need something like that - well, maybe a much much smaller dosis.

Brewster responds:

haha its quite a kick

~Cyclic~ ~Cyclic~

Dissapointed by the End

I really liked this Animation at a whole and how you gave your own interpretation to the lyrics.
But one thing was totally bugging me,

that the Song and video did not start from the beginning by its own!

I mean, that would perfectly emphasize the "cyclic" part of the meaning you interpreted into and which is THE NAME of this animation. In the last Seconds of the animations I sat there, mumbling "and now, repeat yourself... start over from the beginning... come on start over..." ... and was somehow disappointed because of that.

Other then that - nice work there =)

Rainbows R Gay Rainbows R Gay

Nice one

I liked the gag as well as the animation and voice acting - only complain i do have is, that it is a bit slow paced. You could've easily cut out about 15 to 20 seconds while still making the same point. Thus, only 8 out of 10.

Magic Card Magic Card

trivial

That's just a too easy trcik, as you have 27 cards andexactly 27 combinations where a card could be in 3 turns with 3 columns. and "magic" via pc is not that magical, just mathmatical.

Wheel Of Death Wheel Of Death

didn't work

The description sounded interesting, but unfortunately, the game didn't worked from the titlescreen on. None of the options reacted and the "how to play" section didn't show any text except the "previous" and "next" buttons.
So, sorry, but 0/5 and 0/10

geekglue responds:

What version of Flash Player are you using? The game requires version 9 plus and seems to have some issues in the pre 9.0 r45 releases.

Paddle Ball (Ping Pong) Paddle Ball (Ping Pong)

good one

I really liked it. It truly is simple, but you still made it look interesting and easy to handle. thanks =)

Laugh! Laugh!

good work

Nice Work with the shadows, man. Really creepy, especially because of the lack of colors.
But the background somehow looks to calm, or organized to match with the rest of the picture - at least so is my opinion