Maximum Happiness Maximum Happiness

Thank goodness, what was in that coffee? :D I really need something like that - well, maybe a much much smaller dosis.

Brewster responds:

haha its quite a kick

~Cyclic~ ~Cyclic~

Dissapointed by the End

I really liked this Animation at a whole and how you gave your own interpretation to the lyrics.
But one thing was totally bugging me,

that the Song and video did not start from the beginning by its own!

I mean, that would perfectly emphasize the "cyclic" part of the meaning you interpreted into and which is THE NAME of this animation. In the last Seconds of the animations I sat there, mumbling "and now, repeat yourself... start over from the beginning... come on start over..." ... and was somehow disappointed because of that.

Other then that - nice work there =)

Rainbows R Gay Rainbows R Gay

Nice one

I liked the gag as well as the animation and voice acting - only complain i do have is, that it is a bit slow paced. You could've easily cut out about 15 to 20 seconds while still making the same point. Thus, only 8 out of 10.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Loved it

Sweet video, nice song...
And i loved the Cameo of Green Tentacle - I started to think i'm was getting old, that no one mentions DoTT anymore ^^

Solution Bot Solution Bot

Nice one

I really liked it, though it was a bit short - and i agree with Overload15, somehow i expected a loop at the end - it certainly would have been better then just the menue

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

What to say?

When i saw the title or better the description of tht movie i thought, i already saw something similar.
That one was actually funny - this one... it gets boring pretty soon. You'll know after the 5th or 6th try that someone will be crashed but not the castle... but thats not funny 24 times in a row, seriously.

Well animated though, and sure a lot of effort put into this, so i give you a 3/6

Chrono Trigger Unglued 17 Chrono Trigger Unglued 17

Totally Agree

I can just agree with stokefan1989, especially the credits-part
see, when you whatch it again to get the bonusscene, it's usually fun to see that jokes again... but that credit song starts to annoy me as well as the fact of not being able to skip it, beacause i either wait for the hint to the bonusscene or for the bonusscene itself...
If you'd improve this there's is hardly anything to criticize anymore ;)

:the Composer: :the Composer:

oh man

I love it. i so absolutly really love it... it gives me goosebumps, it makes my cry, smile and enjoy it... so very wonderful!

Transformers Mediocrity 2 Transformers Mediocrity 2

yayness

overall it was a 4 for me... but the gag with the trigger finally pushed it to a 5 ^^
loved it =)

RWD: 019 RAPE RWD: 019 RAPE

well...

i agree with animatorMike, tht beginning was funny, the credits were so horribly it spoild the 5/10 ... espacially when you asked us all to watch the credits... so... just 4/7